Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Newcastle vs Tottenham in the Premier League on Super Sunday; kick-off 4.30pm.
Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce will have Jamaal Lascelles, Jonjo Shelvey and Callum Wilson available for his 1,000th game as a manager when Tottenham head for St James' Park on Sunday.
After a turbulent week during which his own future has been the subject of intense speculation, Bruce will be able to call upon skipper Lascelles, who has missed the last two games, and striker Wilson, who has sat out the last four, both with thigh injuries.
Midfielder Shelvey, who has been out since the opening game of the season with a calf problem, is also fit, leaving only keeper Martin Dubravka (foot) and defender Paul Dummett (calf) on the sidelines.
Sunday 17th October 4:00pm
Kick off 4:30pm
Tottenham's plans for Sunday's trip have been plunged into chaos after two players tested positive for coronavirus.
- PL predictions: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd all to slip
- Two Spurs players test positive for Covid
- Ole's daunting run: can Man Utd's defence cope?
- Bruce hits out at media as Newcastle stick with him for Spurs
- Revealed: Fury's 'stress' - 'He wasn't ready' to fight
- Klopp: Newcastle the new footballing 'superpower'
- Wilder breaks silence to pay respect to Fury
- Pep's message to Sterling: Players have to speak on the pitch
- Subscribe to the Essential Football Podcast
- Merson Says: Toon success not a given - they need 17 players!
Both men, who trained with the group on Thursday, were shown to have contracted Covid-19 after tests in the last 24 hours.